Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Trip of a Lifetime

As most of you already know, Matt and I are getting married this weekend and in June taking a trip to Africa, more pacifically Uganda. We chose to use the money we were going to use on our honey moon. So in other words we chose to open our hearts to a wonderful experience. Guess we can consider this a honey moon. We are not staying in a 5 star hotel. We are not even staying in a hotel. If I have to I will sleep on the floor I will still be ecstatic. This is one of the most exciting trips of my life. What is also so cool is I get to share my trip with a long time friend, Audrea Smith, that started the organization called Love Feeds. She is a completely non-profit organization. I am the Alabama coordinator. Here is the link to learn more about Love Feeds

http://lovefeeds.org/
or facebook
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Love-Feeds/121742274552341

Now with that said, if any of you would like to send anything to Christie Cotney, your sponsored child, the school, teachers, etc, I am taking donations of clothes, formula, medical supplies, school supplies, etc. Just email me and let me know ahead of time. You can send it to this address:

148 Calhoun st.
Alexander City, AL 35010

You can also make a donation by clicking on the "Donate" tab to the left under "Make a difference". All the money will go to whatever you specify. You can email me at lovefeeds_stormy_@yahoo.com

Please keep us in your prayers that everything runs smoothly. Pray for the world. It doesn't cost a thing and gets you a close relationship with God. Thank you God bless.

1 comment:

  1. i'm thrilled to share the trip with you guys too!! can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete