Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Purchase a Piece of Africa

Photobucket
Last night I had an awesome night. A wonderful friend named Christie Cotney Magera has come to visit her home town from Uganda, East Africa. I went over to Christie's mother and uncle's house to pick up the recycled magazine necklaces I had ordered. I got over there and I wanted them all. Not only does she have jewelry but she has flip flops and purses. You best believe I am decked out in them today. Christie is selling them to support God's work in Uganda. See I met Christie on Facebook about 6 months ago and since then my life has been changed drastically. Christie gave up her home in America for a home in a witchcraft village in Bugabo, Uganda. God's love has spread all over that village and several more.

If Christie would have listened to people around her, she would have never witnessed the things that have been going on in the village.

‎"knows that had I taken everyone's advice about to where God was calling me, I would be missing out on life. I wouldn't have the BEST husband ever or children that bless my socks off. I wouldn't be carrying a creamy miracle.I wouldn't get to share the love of Jesus with everyone I meet. I wouldn't be following Him. And He's the one that should lead us all. Anyone else is just standing in the way."-Christie Cotney Magera



The support from people has been so amazing. God love is real people and we all need to share it. So help Christie share the love of God. If you would like to help look her up on Facebook, Christie Cotney Magera or go to her blog located on the right side of this page named "Compass in my Heart", and just maybe your life can be changed forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment