Friday, April 1, 2011

Mission Shirts On Sale Now

Well I finally got the shirts designed and I am placing the order now. I don't know how to post the pictures of the shirt but here is the design and color of the shirt. I am ordering unisex for adults with Canvas name brand shirts. And I am gonna order some kids shirts also.

that is just a rough draft the back ground on the images will not be there. I just didn't know how to delete it.

Front




Back


If you would like to buy one, click on the donate tab and put the size. The prices will be $25.00 for adult and $20 for children. They will be in 2 weeks from today and I will ship them soon as they come in. If you have any questions you can email me at lovefeeds_stormy@yahoo.com. Thank you so much for your support.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment